ultra slim smartwatch Amazfit GTS2 showcasing at CES January 2021
Amazfit is launching the super lightweight and ultra-slim Amazfit GTS 2 mini to make fashionable fitness available for everyone. The company will be showcasing the Amazfit GTS 2 mini and unveiling the latest additions to the Amazfit GTS 2 and GTR 2 family of wearables at CES 2021 – the major global tech event – from January 11-14, 2021.
The Amazfit GTS 2 mini smartwatch has a trendy, minimalist look and features an Always-on 1.55-inch AMOLED Display with a 301 ppi resolution.This means when the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set “Always-on Display” and you can switch this feature on or off through the watch.
There are more than 50 specially designed watch faces to suit your mood or outfit, and you can also make your smartwatch a true reflection of your personality by uploading a photo and customizing the display with the editable modular dial.
Health Management Features
This compact and stylish smartwatch can help to keep track of important health metrics including:
- the blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2) measurement. You can test your SpO2 level when you feel unwell after intense,sustained physical or mental activity,to get a better understanding of your physical condition.The measurement data is intended for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions as stated by the company.
- the Amazfit GTS 2 mini will issue warnings such as an elevated resting heart rate alert if needed, and the 24-hour high-precision heart rate monitoring function supports industry-leading in-depth tracking of heart health. Again however the company advises that test data and results are for reference only and that the watch is not a medical device.
With both the above features the company also advises that the accuracy of the data will be affected by tattoos or other pigments on the skin, darker skin tones, hair, movement and sweat from sports, etc.
- the Amazfit GTS 2 mini assesses your sleep quality by analyzing the light, deep and REM sleep stages during the night, and even naps over 20 minutes during the day. REM accounts for about 20%-25% of the entire night’s sleep cycle. It is characterized by rapid eye movement and low frequency mixing, frequency brain electrical activity, and muscle tension relaxation. The rapid eye movement phase is the sleep phase related to dreams in the sleep cycle.
- other features include female cycle tracking to predict the length of subsequent menstrual cycles, identify fertile days; keeping an eye on stress levels;quick stress-reducing guided breathing exercises, and a Bluetooth camera (only compatible with some mainstream mobile phone device.The 5ATM water-resistance feature( lab tests have been done for 50 metres water resistance however is for reference only as many factors can affect this).
- The Amazfit GTS 2 mini features over 70 built-in sports modes including running, cycling, swimming, and other popular indoor and outdoor sports. While you work out, the Amazfit GTS 2 mini can provide notifications about exercise stages, conditions and heart rate zones (heart rate cannot be monitored while swimming) and, will generate a sports data report in the Zepp App after you complete your workout. When you’re on the move, the Bluetooth music function lets you control your music without pulling out your phone
- The 5ATM water-resistance feature (lab test of 50 metre water resistance levels have been conducted) is a reference only as a variety of factors can affect the waterproof capability. This product is also not suitable for high-speed water sports and diving sports.
Amazfit GTS 2 mini comes with 14 days of battery life with typical use – a welcome bonus. It means with heart rate monitoring and sleep monitoring enabled (monitoring 10 minutes at a time without assisted sleep monitoring), 90 minutes of outdoor workouts per week, “Lift-to-wake” 200 times a day, 50 notifications and two blood-oxygen measurements every day. You can manage your health and lifestyle efficiently, without worrying about carrying around a charger for two weeks.
If you’re a heavy user you may have to recharge every 7 days, but when you only engage in basic usage, you can go up to 21 days between charges.
The Amazfit GTS 2 minis available for pre-order in the US, UK and South Korea and in India from December 26, 2020. if you want to know where contact email@example.com and we will be happy to help.