The Asian Financial Forum – January 24-25, 2024
The Asian Financial Forum [AFF], is scheduled for January 24-25, 2024,in Hong Kong and, will focus on the theme ‘Multilateral Cooperation for a Shared Tomorrow.’
This annual forum on the Hong Kong calendar is jointly organized by the Hong Kong Government and the Hong Kong Trade Development Council [HKTDC].It is the premier platform in the region that brings together influential leaders from government, finance, and business communities worldwide and has been well attended each year.
The event serves as a forum for discussions and the exchange of insights on the global economy from an Asian perspective. The forum will cover a wide range of timely topics, including the global economic outlook, asset management, insurance, green finance, and impact investing.
The InnoVenture Salon, is an integral part of AFF, and serves as an exhibition-led platform connecting entrepreneurs, investors, and stakeholders from startup communities worldwide. It facilitates matchmaking, pitching, and partnership building. In AFF 2023, the InnoVenture Salon showcased over 90 startups and received support from more than 70 global investors, accelerators, and incubators.
Dr Peter Lam, Chairman, Hong Kong Trade Development Council will welcome guests to the conference with opening remarks from The Honourable John KC Lee, Chief Executive of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
Some of the esteemed speakers announced include:
- Mr Christopher Hui,Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China
- E. Fahad AlJarallah Minister of Finance, State of Kuwait
- Mr Julapun Amornvivat Deputy Minister of Finance, Kingdom of Thailand
- E. Dr Mohamed Maait Minister of Finance, Arab Republic of Egypt
- Mr Marko Primorac Minister of Finance, Republic of Croatia
- Mr Eddie Yue,Chief Executive, Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Mr Burkhard Balz Member of the Executive Board, Deutsche Bundesbank
- Mr Ian Johnston Chief Executive, Dubai Financial Services Authority
- Mr Scott Morris Vice-President (East and Southeast Asia, and the Pacific), Asian Development Bank
- Mr Krishna Srinivasan Director of the Asia and Pacific Department, International Monetary Fund
- Mr Victor Chu ,Chairman and CEO First Eastern Investment Group
- Dr Lorenzo Bini Smaghi Chairman, Société Générale
- Mr Ge Hai-jiao Chairman and Executive Director, Bank of China
- Ms Jenny Johnson President, Chief Executive Officer, Franklin Templeton
- Mr Chartsiri Sophonpanich President, Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited
- Mr Chairul Tanjung Founder and Chairman, CT Corp
At a keynote speaker luncheon, Mr Ronnie C. Chan, Chair, Hang Lung Properties Limited will speak with Prof. Jeffrey D. Sachs President, UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network. More speakers will be announced for this important financial conference soon.
Early Bird Registration offer
The deadline for the early bird discount is up until 22nd December. We encourage you to register early if interested in attending this important annual financial event. Below are the details:
(by 22 Dec, 2023)
|USD 1,000 /
|USD 720 /
|USD 1,400 /
|USD 1,030 /
You can register here: https://www.asianfinancialforum.com/conference/aff/en/participant-registration
InnovationHongKong complimentary network passes
InnovationHongKong as a supporter of this event has complimentary networking passes for members and innovation community. These special passes enable access to the exhibition area and AFF Deal-making. The exhibition area includes the InnoVenture Salon, FintechHK Startup Salon, Fintech Showcase, and the Global Investment Zone.
For deal-making, HKTDC have created a convenient online portal where you can schedule business matching meetings and specify your preferences, such as preferred business field, prior to the event. This will enable you to connect with projects and opportunities that align with your investment interests and arrange on-site meetings during AFF.
If you would like a complimentary networking pass please email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there!