HK FinTech Week November 4-8, 2019 – discount registration ends September 16
Hurry up and register before September 16 at midnight HKtime to enjoy your Innovation Hong Kong discount
More than 10,000 executives, entrepreneurs, investors and regulators will be attending this year’s conference at Asia World Expo in Hong Kong and Shenzhen China.
- Virtual Banks and Digital-only Insurers will be among the key topics
- a Greater Bay Area FinTech Summit
- an increased expo space this year 18,000 sq m to meet with exhibitors
- attendees from 60+ countries
- Chatham House stage for talks with key CEOs and founders
- Shenzhen Day – where you can visit more FinTech companies
- more networking and matchmaking opportunities
Key speakers from the region and globally will share their insights with you including:
- Kenneth Lin, Founder & CEO, Credit Karma ($4Bn valuation), USA
- Kristo Käärmann, Co-Founder & CEO, TransferWise ($3.5Bn valuation), United Kingdom
- SG Lee, Co-Founder & CEO, Toss ($2.3Bn valuation), South Korea
- Yashish Dahiya, Co-Founder & CEO, PolicyBazaar ($1Bn valuation), India
- Kathryn Petralia, Co-Founder & President, Kabbage ($1Bn valuation),USA
- Jeffrey Cruttenden, Co-Founder, Acorns ($860M valuation), USA
- Lizzie Chapman, Co-Founder & CEO of ZestMoney, India
So what are you waiting for ? Please click here to register
and enter the discount code INHK15 to enjoy 15% off – courtesy of Innovation Hong Kong.
Prices will increase after midnight September 16, 2019 so you better be quick !
Please note that there will be side events as part of HKFintech Week including the Cyberport Venture Capital Forum (CVCF), on 5-6 November which will have separate pricing. Innovation Hong Kong as a supporting organisation of CVCF will be offering special discount pricing to attend soon.