Global Scale-up competition -opportunity to raise AUD10 + million
This is your chance to enter a global competition and pitch your business to serious investors.
There is a focus on Healthtech, Edutech, Agtech, Sustainability and Fintech, but other sectors will be considered.
Qualifying rounds will be held in Australia, India and Hong Kong in August, September and October 2022. Hong Kong and Indian winners will be offered free return economy class tickets to Sydney.
10 participants (finalists from qualifying rounds in Sydney, India & Hong Kong) will then be invited to pitch their ideas at CapTech 2022 in Sydney on 18 October 2022 to the judging panel with more than AUD$10 million of available capital.
Last date to apply: Monday, 05 September 2022
- Preliminary rounds in Australia, India and Hong Kong in August 2022, September 2022 & October 2022
- Grand Finale on Tuesday 18 October 2022 at International Convention Centre, Sydney
- Opportunity to raise well excess of AUD 10 million from our investors
- Must be a venture looking for growth or scale up opportunity
- Scale up could be based in any part of the world
- All finalists will be eligible for Free of cost investors matching and business services by Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Mentoring session valued AUD5K by EverEdge Global
- Winners from the preliminary rounds in India and Hong Kong will be offered free travel ticket
Judging panel for the Finals in Sydney with combined funds under management in excess of AUD1 billion:
- Stephen Harrison- SIPBN Inc & Leading Fund Manager
- Michael Masterson- Managing Director – EverEdge Global
- Rajeev Gupta- Partner- Alium Capital
- Simon Cant- Cofounder and Managing Director- Reinventure
- Matthew R Watson- Partner- Bridge Impact Capital
- Ozge Fettahlioglu- SIPBN Inc & Entrepreneur
Apply now: https://sipbn.com.au/pitchingcomp/
Sydney Investors, Professionals and Business Networking Group Incorporated, an association incorporated under NSW law (Inc. #2000606) (SIPBN) , is the organiser of this competition.