Connecting Capital, Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Growth – CVCF
The annual Cyberport Venture Capital Forum (CVCF) is on 5-6 November (2019) and, an official side event of HKFinTech Week 2019. This two day event at Cyberport, in Pokfulam, Hong Kong, will be officially opened by The Hon. Nicholas W. Yang, Secretary for Innovation & Technology, HKSAR Government.
Learn expert intelligence on the latest investment trends of corporate venture and strategic investing, disruptive funding platforms and more from the global, Belt & Road, US and Mainland China markets. Hot topics at the conference include:
- disruptive funding platforms as the next game changer
- 7 myths of corporate venturing
- the new investment vision; through the lens of the family investor
- the new order of tech venturing in Asia
- US China tech Cold War and the impact on startups
- how will China fare as the investment powerhouse ?
There are more than thirty plus speakers for the conference including:
- Michael Zhu, Gobi Partners
- Dan Pathomvanich, Hatton Capital Limited
- Henri Arslanian Gintech Association of Hong Kong
- Cindy Chow, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund
- George Lam, Cyberport
- Duncan Chiu, Radiant Venture Capital
- Karena Belin, Angel Hub
- Crystal Pang, Pickupp
- Jiaping Wang, GBA Homeland Investment
- Vincent Law, Spark Ventures
- Charmaine Lo, Actelligent Group
and many more.
There is an online investor matching platform for startups and investors –MatchEasy- to set up one-on-one meetings based on sector and investment appetite. This platform has already opened for registered members of the conference.
Also hear from more than 20 Founders and startups on their latest Fintech, digital entertainment and smart living solutions and interact with innovators about investment opportunities.
On day 2 afternoon, CVCF will feature the IPIEC Global 2019 – Hong Kong Chapter, a contest Cyberport co-organized with OGCIO, MIIT China to promote tech innovation and enterprise investment opportunities in HK and China.
Innovation Hong Kong, as a supporting organisation can offer special discounts to the conference and CVCF events as follows:
HK$300 (Day 1 Pass)
HK$400 (Combo Pass for both days)
Book NOW: https://bit.ly/2p5dhxo
5 NOV: Function Rooms, Level 3, Core E, Cyberport 3
6 NOV: Multi-function Room, Smart-Space Fintech, Level 4, Core E, Cyberport 3