Asia Financial Forum 2020
Redefining growth: Innovation|Breakthrough|Inclusiveness
More than 3,000 participants from global financial and business communities are expected – with 80% from C-Suite executive level- at Asia Financial Forum to be held on January 13-14, 2020 at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre.
The Hong Kong Trade & Development Council is organising more than 70 missions from 45 countries/regions for this event early next year.Innovation Hong Kong is offering its readers a special discount to attend this so please see the details below to avail of this special offer.
Focusing on the theme of redefining growth: innovation | breakthrough | inclusiveness the forum will gather global leaders in government, central banks, regulators, financial institutions and leading enterprises as well as investors and entrepreneurs, to share insights and intelligence on the Asian markets and beyond. Developments and trends and other topical issues will be covered.
A series of InnoTalks will examine topics such as fintech, banking innovation, insurtech, investment technology and cyber security. A series of Fireside Chats will also take place on the following topics:
- The Future of Fintech: AI ∙ Data ∙ Impact (speakers include PwC FinTech & Crypto Leader for Asia Henri Arslanian, FINTECH Circle CEO Susanne Chishti, and MioTech Co-Founder Jason Tu)
- WealthTech (speakers include UBS Head of Digital APAC Richard Chow, 8 Securities Chairman and Founder Mathias Helleu, Aqumon Co-Founder and CEO Kelvin Lei, and FinFabrik Co-Founder and CEO Alex Medana)
- Blockchain (speakers include Click Ventures Chief Technology Partner Leo Chiu, Keiretsu Capital and Keiretsu Forum Founder Randy Williams, and Brickblock Head of Investor Relations and Business Development Gonzalo Slik)
- AI x Healthcare (speakers include Circle DNA CEO and Co-Founder Danny Yeung, and HKU Director of Medical Artificial Intelligence Laboratory Program, Department of Diagnostic Radiology Michael Kuo)
- Global Venture Capital Outlook (speakers include Pster Ventures Founder Chris Shen, and Canaan Partners Israel General Partner Ehud Levy)
- Sustainability and Inclusiveness (speakers include Women in Payments Founder and CEO Kristy Duncan, and Tamar Capital Founding Partner Karine Sarkissian)
There will be a Fintech Showcase with leading financial institutions and technology firms showcasing their latest fintech solutions and cutting edge technologies. Deal flow match making sessions will be organised to connect global investors and project owners across a wide range of industries including digital technology, education, environment and energy, fintech, food and agriculture, healthcare, infrastructure and real estate, IoT as well as manufacturing and clean technology.
Some new initiatives for the upcoming event will include dedicated sessions on family offices and philanthropy; PWC’s report on ‘Upskilling’ and the implications for the global financial and business communities and the FintechHK Startup Salon – a collaboration co-organised by the HKSAR Government, InvestHK and the Hong Kong Trade Development Council with support from Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation and Cyberport. Around 60 startups from around the world will showcase their next gen ideas.
Special discount to attend
Innovation Hong Kong is able to offer a special discounted rate of USD$800 to attend this full event ( the regular ticket price is USD$1400). Please use the special code SYK044 when registering to enjoy your discount here:
https://aff.hktdc.com/registration/UI_RegistrationSite/Registration/RegistrationForm.aspx?FORMID=86492fec-5f73-4209- a434-7bc890b13c2e&LANGID=1&URLEVENTNAME=Asian+ Financial+Forum+2020&URLFORMNAME=AFF+Registration+Form&URLDATESCODE=AFF+Registration+Form&BARCODETYPE=Default
Free Networking Pass to InnoVenture Salon
Innovation Hong Kong is pleased as a Community Supporter of InnoVenture Salon at AFF to offer a free networking pass.
Please enter the Partner code SNHG03F at the registration code column on this link:
Please note this is only a networking pass to the InnoVenture Salon and you must register by January 3, 2020 at the latest.
We look forward to seeing you there !