and your chance to win a free ticket to the Festival
This event has now been postponed until possibly July 2020 – new information will be released soon.
StartmeupHK Festival is a platform for startups, entrepreneurs, investors, industry leaders, students and academics to make connections and exchange ideas and plan for the future.This InvestHK event is an annual event which gathers both local and international community in the startup ecosystem. Attendees will hear from some of the greatest industry experts across fintech, healthtech, smart city technologies, IOT, retail & logistics, edtech, innovation and more.
Core events which will be covered at the Festival to be held at the HKCEC from February 10-15, 2020 include:
- The Connected Cities Conference on Feb 10 which is hosted by KPMG
- Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund/HSBC Jumpstarter on Feb11-12, is the Grand Finale of the global pitch competition showcasing startups from all over the world alongside a two day conference on advocating entrepreneurship with high -impact networking opportunities with startups, investors & corporates. There will be panel discussions, workshops and keynote speakers as well as an invitation only event.
- Connected Retail Experiences on Feb 11-12 by Bailey Communications. This will be a conference for retailers and brand owners and will focus on the future of retailing and harnessing the power of data. It will cover solutions to help reposition business and the technology and innovation that goes into creating seamless retail experiences across channels.
- Lifestyle Tech Conference on Feb 13 by Jumpstart Media. This conference will provide key insights into the way we live, trends and experiences from promising startups, investors and corporates and, the changemakers disrupting our bodies. There will be a startup zone, gaming and e-sports corner too.
- Startup Impact Summit 2020 on Feb 14 by WHub. This summit will focus on the impact of regional and international startups driven by co-innovation projects and connecting ecosystems
- Ecosystem Summit on Feb 15 by The Mills Fabrica (to be held at the Mills Tsuen Wan). This will be a series of panels and roundtables which will focus on ways to foster and grow the startup ecosystem in Hong Kong & globally in a half day event.
There will also be a number of associated community events including a WOP Innovation Night for the travel & hospitality industry. More news will be released soon.
Win a Free ticket
Innovation Hong Kong is a supporting organisation and delighted to be able to offer two free tickets to the festival valued at HK$1600 each –by answering the following question:
Question: What is one of the core events for the Startmeup Festival 2020 ?
Please email your answer with your full name, company and email to email@example.com before December 31, 2019
Everyone is welcome to enter. All correct answers will be put in a lucky draw and two lucky winners will be announced in the first week of January 2020.