SIPBN Global Tech, Innovation and Capital Summit 2022 (CapTech 2022)
Connecting projects, ventures, scale-ups, entrepreneurs and businesses with the brightest minds, capital and opportunity.
Sydney Investors, Professionals and Business Networking Group (SIPBN Inc) presents a Global Summit at Sydney’s International Convention Centre, connecting movers and shakers from the business world on October 18, 2022. InnovationHongKong® is proud to be a partner of this global event.
The event will focus on the following sectors:Health, Education, Agriculture, Sustainability, Fintech & Blockchain. The finals of a global pitching event will be held as part of the programme.
Pre-event – Networking and introductions
17 October 2022 –Delegation reception drinks at NSW Parliament House
Global Summit Event- 18 October 2022
9 am – Welcome with a keynote address and panel discussion on the state of markets
10.00 am– Financing of health and healthcare technology
10.45 am– CMRC Morning Tea
11.00 am – Education, technology and the role of capital
11.50 pm- Global perspective on Agri-tech and investment trends
12.40pm – Lunch
1.20 pm- Investment in Sustainability
2.10pm- Afternoon tea
2.35 pm- Fintech in Blockchain, Web 3, Artificial Intelligence
3.15 pm – Global Startup Competition Finals
Witness the final round of the global pitching competition, with entrants from India, Hong Kong and Australia all vying for the winning place to raise up to AUD10 million in the capital.
5 pm – Post-event drinks
The conference will gather the brightest minds, industry leaders, ventures, technology and capital from Australia and globally.
Industry Leading Speakers & Panellists
- The Hon Paul Fletcher MP – Federal Member for Bradfield – Manager of Opposition Business in the House, Shadow Minister for Government Services and the Digital Economy, and Shadow Minister for Science and the Arts
- The Hon Victor Dominello MP – Minister for Customer Service and Digital Government, Minister for Small Business, and Minister for Fair Trading
- ANTHONY F SHEPHERD – AO
- Dr Harinath – Emeritus Chairperson of Multicultural NSW
- Dr Charlie Teo – Charlie Teo Foundation
- Mr Joseph Rizk AM – CEO & Managing Director of Arab Bank Australia
- Stephen Halmarick – CBA Chief Economist
- Kerry Chikarovski – Founder and Director of Chikarovski & Associates, Businesswoman and Former Leader of NSW Liberal Party
- Michael Rodrigues- 24-Hour Economy Commissioner, Investment NSW
- Dr Catherine Bennett – Chair in Epidemiology within Deakin’s Institute for Health Transformation
- Michael Sharpe – National Director of Advanced Manufacturing
- Mark McCrindle – International Social Researcher
- Dr Jim Taggart – Education
- Dr Sandra Krishnan – Leading Breast Surgeon, Clinical Associate Professor, Australian Medical University
- Dianne Tipping – Chair Export Council of Australia
- Michael Masterson – Managing Director, EverEdge Global
- Dr Lori Modde – CEO of Australian Outdoor Industry
- Stephen Harrison – B.Ec, CPA
- DD Saxena – Leading Australian Businessman
- Dr Nicole Brooke – CEO of Australian Community Industry Alliance (ACIA)
- Rajeev Gupta – Partner – Alium Capital
- Simon Cant – Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Reinventure
- Matthew Watson – Managing Partner, Bridge Impact Capital
- Melissa Monteiro – CEO CMRC
- Bina Gupta – Founder and CEO of InnovationHongKong®
- Christopher Peralta – Founder/CEO Silicon Valley HQ
- Anuraj Gambhir – Strategic Business and Start-Up Advisor
- Connie Carnabuci GAICD
- Clive Mayhew – Chair – Fishburners
- Heath Behncke – Managing Director, Portfolio Manager, Holon Global Investments
- Lisa Wade – CEO of DigitalX
- Ms Bonnie Shek, Director, Australia/New Zealand Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Richard Yuan, Chair – ACE Club, CEO of ABC World
This is an ideal opportunity for :
- Exposure to Australian and global business, Government, start-ups, investors, policymakers and industry bodies
- networking and business/project match-making
- To raise up to AUD $10 million capital for your ventures
- Partnerships, collaboration, joint venture, mergers/acquisitions
Join 300 in-person attendees and a 10,000+ online audience for this game-changing event…but hurry tickets are selling fast !
Global Summit Corporate tables of 10 for $4,500
Delegation Networking Drinks at NSW Parliament House
Hosted by The Hon Victor Dominello MP – Minister for Customer Service and Digital Government, Minister for Small Business, and Minister for Fair Trading.
Post-event Networking Drinks and Private Invite only Dinner
Project and business match-making sessions with one-to-one meetings with government bodies, businesses, investors, participants and senior business leaders.
For ticketing to events and pre-event cocktails please click on the link here: